October 2018 (Maryland)
If you wish to register by check, Please contact Sara at email@example.com or 240-413-9211
SEMINAR CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
All requests to cancel or reschedule MUST be made in WRITING and sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; VERBAL requests will NOT be honored
• Cancellation requests received within 2 weeks of registration will be refunded at 100%
• Cancellation requests received within 4 weeks of registration will be refunded at 75%
• Cancellation requests received within 6 weeks of registration will be refunded at 50%
• All cancellation requests received after after August 11, 2018 for the seminar at Johns Hopkins Montgomery County Campus in Rockville cannot be refunded regardless of when original registration was completed
• Any request for cancellation of registration can be deferred to use for a future seminar in lieu of refund and/or loss of registration fee.
We will apply for 21 hours of PDAs with NCCAOM for licensed acupuncturists, 21 hours of CMEs for medical doctors and 21 hours of CEUs for California licensed acupuncturists as we have in the past. This should put a nice dent in your required hours for license renewal and possible cover you for the entire year!
All refund requests have to be in writing to us at email@example.com.