We are pleased to announce the return of Dr. Raphael Nogier of Lyon, France to the USA in 2018. Due to an increased demand in his teaching, which started in the USA in 2012, Dr. Nogier has agreed to two seminars a year: one on the East coast (Fall) and one on the West Coast (Spring).
San Diego, CA.
Dates: May 17-19, 2018.
Times: 9:00-17:00 each day.
The seminar will be taught in French by Dr. Raphael Nogier and translated into English. Dr. Raphael Nogier speaks English, but prefers teaching in French.
Updates and syllabus will be provided online and announced through our Facebook Group.
Shuttle bus service
There will be a shuttle bus to and from the Dana hotel & Marina and the Marina Village. The shuttle bus will drop you off in the morning and pick you up in the afternoon after the seminar.
For those who would like to walk this too is possible. The Marina Village is just a short walk (0.5 miles or a 9 minute walk) from the Dana hotel & Marina.
The official hotel for the seminar is the Dana Hotel & Marina on Mission Bay
SEMINAR CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY:
All requests to cancel or reschedule MUST be made in WRITING and sent to the following address: email@example.com; VERBAL requests will NOT be honored
• Cancellation requests received within 2 weeks of registration will be refunded at 100%
• Cancellation requests received within 4 weeks of registration will be refunded at 75%
• Cancellation requests received within 6 weeks of registration will be refunded at 50%
• All cancellation requests received after after after March 17, 2018 for the seminar at Marina Village Conference Center in San Diego cannot be refunded regardless of when original registration was completed
• Any request for cancellation of registration can be deferred to use for a future seminar in lieu of refund and/or loss of registration fee.
We will apply for 21 hours of PDAs with NCCAOM for licensed acupuncturists, 21 hours of CMEs for medical doctors and 21 hours of CEUs for California licensed acupuncturists as we have in the past. This should put a nice dent in your required hours for license renewal and possible cover you for the entire year!
Dr. Nogier’s contact in the United States is John Howard, L.Ac he can reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (240) 413-9211.